Monday, December 8, 2014

3-(4) Magnificent view on the rooftop of Micimpact

This post is based on the itinerary I wrote here : 
http://wishbeen.com/travelplans#!/plans/72edc6982f78d8d5
(in case you want to see places with a map)

So as I said on the previous post, I'd love to share these photos from the rooftop! I have lived in Seoul for my whole life, more than 20 years, but I wasn't aware that the view on the rooftop was that attractive! 

When I saw it at the first time, I felt like it was kinda a scene from American movie. Somehow, it kind of reminded me of a scene in New York,
though I have never been there :P I don't know why!?!
It's just my own feeling! haha :P

Before sharing the view on the rooftop, first of all on the rooftop, there was a concert!
I liked this concert a lot!
Before arriving the rooftop, I wasn't that excited, as I didn't know what was happening,
but just after I entered the door and when I saw this, I just loved it.
I like street busking musicians. Actually it(the picture above) was a concert, not a busking.
But it reminded me of street busking, cuz 
on the rooftop you hear the sound of cars, buses, people, as much as on the street! :)
Well....maybe not...It's on the 13th floor or 14th so it's kinda exaggeration, to be honest :P

Anyways it's not an indoor concert!
Outdoor concert is what I like!
It's more lively and vibrant!


Actually I didn't care much about the rooftop view,

but when I was in Tallinn,Estonia, I happened to go to some rooftop cafes,
and the view there was great!!! :D

Okay!
 Let me show the view of Seoul on the rooftop, which reminded me of New York!
It's one of my favorite :)
 It reminded me of NY somehow, but if you don't agree, 
just ignore what I said, as I haven't been there. XD
This is Jongro Tower :D 
I think the view here is quite awesome!
Thanks for coming to my blog!
XD
See you soon!

11 comments:

  1. Oh..I envy you so much. I live in small town and here is no such a place :( You are lucky one to be able to live there :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are you from? I believe every hometown must be cool! and you need to capture the good view by yourself! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh you live in Poland? It must be cool! :) a country of Frédéric Chopin! He's a great musician :) He must be inspired by beautiful places in Poland to write such great pieces!

      Delete
    3. Yes I do :) I like my country. I am moving to bigger city next year so I am going to find nice view there. BTW interesting blog, nice to read.

      Delete
    4. Thanks!! :D I hope you like other posts too! :) and you can start blogging about your city too :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!! :D Hopefully I'll post more so that you can enjoy visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  3. What a such beautiful views. I wish I will be able to be there in feature. It's my biggest dream to live in Seoul :)
    Great blog, xoxo.

    http://nada--blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję! :) I hope you can come to Korea! :) surely your dream will come true! :) thanks! ur blog seems cool! Hmm it would be easier to read ur posts if you wrote in english, but still it's great with nice photos! :) I like the design of yours, and I should learn from you hehe :)

      Delete
  4. Great blog ! I am from Poland and I always dream about trip to Seul, because i'm a big fan k-pop music and all what's involved.Your blog showed me beautiful places in Seul.I I envy you the fact that you live in Seul.Ps My English is not perfect, so forgive me for the mistakes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheryl! :) Thanks for commenting! :D Poland is a great country too! I admire Marie Curie(who was a French naturalized physician, but born in Poland) and the musician Chopin is really cool too! :) I'm very glad that my blog is helpful! I'm doing my best to show nice places in Seoul...I was born in Seoul, but sometimes I feel like I'm a tourist, as it offers various adventures... :) but you don't need to envy me! as Poland is a beautiful country too and you can blog about your hometown too! Ps-So far your English is good! and no worries! :) It's not our native language and it's totally fine to make mistakes! Human beings make mistakes! :) We're not a robot ;-)

      Delete